At The Door :$75.00
|Location : MTC||
Sportsmen, Reloaders, Competitors, Designated Marksman
The focus will be on the technical capabilities of your rifle, optics, and ammunition. Throughout this day participants will measure cold bore deviation, perform group test, measure muzzle velocity, long range wind zero, collect comprehensive weather data, and detailed instruction on use of ballistic software firing solutions as well as measure trigger pull, rifle weight, scope tracking, mil/moa reticle calibration verification. You can use our torque wrenches and scope level bubbles too.
- Training indoor and outdoor
- Lunch will be provided.
- After training is over, feel free to pound steel at your leisure.
- Scoped rifle of choice to test
- Approximately 40 rounds of ammo to test
- Less if you prefer not to conduct all the offered
- If time permits, participants may test additional rifles/ammo loads
- Clothing suitable for indoor/outdoor activities
- Snacks and beverages
- Camp chair for down time
- Sun screen and bug juice