MICHIGAN SWAT CHALLENGE
TICKETS GO ON SALE JAN 1ST
- Tentative Sponsor Product Demos: 27 June 2023 from 1200-1700
- Tentative Event Date: 28 June 2023
An annual 1-day full spectrum team competition with a focus on SWAT/SRT standard operating procedures, tactics, teamwork, fitness and marksmanship.
Limited to 20 Law Enforcement tactical teams (5 shooters per team).
Entry Fee: $375 per team.
REGISTRATION GOES LIVE JANUARY 1ST.
Tentative Sponsor Product Demo: 27 June 2023 from 1200-1700
Tentative Event Date: 28 June 2023
Purpose and intent of this event is to bring the tactical law enforcement community together in a safe, friendly, well structured, practical, and demanding competition. Build comradery at the team, regional, and state levels. A chance for operators to assess other departments equipment and tactics. This competition will offer unique challenges that test and highlight personal and team training, performance, and equipment which needs improved upon.
Each team will consist of: 1 Team Leader, 2 Officers, 1 Sniper, and 1 Breacher.
- Must be an active member of a law enforcement special operations team.
- Must have passed a SWAT certification course.
- Must have attended additional advanced (beyond basic annual quals) pistol & carbine training after Basic SWAT school.
- Liability waiver signed by all participating team members.
- 0700-0800: RO and support staff brief.
- 0800-0830: Check in.
- 0830-0900: Safety brief for all.
- 0900: All Stages Go Hot.
- 1200-1300: Rotating BBQ chow.
- 1600: Estimated completion.
- 1630-1700: Awards ceremony.
Mandatory Individual Gear List:
- Big heart, thick skin, and a no-quit attitude.
- Eye and ear protection.
- Issued uniform and duty belt.
- Issued patrol rifle with sling, 3 magazines minimum with pouches, 300 rounds.
- Issued pistol with holster, 3 magazines minimum with pounces, 200 rounds.
- Issued helmet and body armor with front, back and side plates.
- Issued gas mask.
- Issued IFAK, with operational items inside.
- Preferred hydration. Water and snacks will be provided throughout the day.
- 1 Sniper rifle system per team with all deployment sniper gear. 30 rounds minimum.
- Team communications.
- 1 Ballistic shield.
- 1 Threshold breaching tool (mechanical, non-explosive)
- 1-3 support personnel to assist the event as Range Safety / Score Keepers.
- MRAP or Armored Vehicle with driver.
- Medic or EMT personnel on sight.
Lodging and Travel