Low Light Handgun is a 1 day course for advanced handgun shooters. This course focuses on low/no light situations and techniques, with emphasis on identification. This class will involve stress/elevated heart rate training.
*Students do not need to bring a handheld light, one will be provided to you. You will be better informed to select a light after this course.
Students will receive instruction and practical application of:
- Weapons safety.
- Fundamentals of pistol marksmanship,
- Handheld light techniques,
- Weapon light techniques,
- Searching techniques,
- Low light manipulations and malfunction clearing,
- Target identification, discrimination and engagement,
- Shooting positions,
- Movement in low light conditions,
- Multiple target engagement.
*6 student minimum. If the minimum is not met tuition will be fully refunded.
Minimum Skill Course Requirements:
Advanced Handgun or equivalent. Shooters must have a working knowledge and familiarity of the weapon they intend to use.
- Personal semiautomatic pistol.
- Strong side holster and sturdy belt (belt or inside waistband - NO cross draw).
- 3 magazine with belt mag pouch/carriers.
- 500 rounds practice ammo.
- Clear lens eye and ear protection.
- Billed, baseball style hat.
- Suitable clothing for mostly outdoor training.
- Note taking Gear (pencil, paper, & clipboard)
- Snacks and beverages.
- Pistol mounted light.
- Individual belt mounted medical kit
- Extra ammunition.
- Sun screen and bug repellent.
- Cover garment (concealed carry).
Practical Shooting Competitions
Check in: 0900-0930 hrs.
Match Times: 0930-Completion
Non-Member Fee: $20.00
Member Fee: $15.00
Tactical Adventure Race
- Registration fee is nonrefundable
- Fee Includes event T-shirt, lunch, canoe rentals, all event media, and prize table raffle ticket.
- Pay first to secure a slot, then complete registration form.
Race date: 3 June 2023
Yeti Match - Charity Fundraiser
A cold weather fun match combined with a Special Olympics fundraiser.
MICHIGAN SWAT CHALLENGE
Only a few left!
Registration is now open!
- Sponsor Product Demos: 25 June 2024 from 1200-1700
- Event Date: 26 June 2024
An annual 1-day full spectrum team competition with a focus on SWAT/SRT standard operating procedures, tactics, teamwork, fitness and marksmanship.
Limited to 20 Law Enforcement tactical teams (5 shooters per team).
Entry Fee: $375 per team.
Family Day Shoot
Event Time: 1000-1400
Michigan CPL Class
1 Day CPL class.
Class time: 0800-1700 hrs.
Non-Member Fee: $115.00
Member Fee: $100.00
Individual, Shooter & Spotter, Family, and Professional Rates
You can pay with cash at your orientation, mail in a check with your application, or pay here with a credit card.
Low Light Carbine (C3)
***2024 registration will open on January 1 2024***
1 Day technical skills class.
Class time: 1300-0100 hrs.
Non-Member Fee: $250.00
Member Fee: $200.00